Spencer Reed Healthcare is reviewing resumes of Nurse Executives, Directors of Nursing, Clinical Directors, Chief Nursing Officers who are keeping their options open for something absolutely brand new.
- A Nurse Leader who's looking for a challenge along with growing, mentoring and developing teams of nurses (In-patient and out-patient) within the psychiatric behavioral health space.
- An individual that's considered a subject-matter-expert in psychiatric services along with operations experience in a nursing executive/management capacity.
- This role will play as both the DON & COO building the nursing teams from the ground up.
- All candidates must have a true passion for mental / behavioral health field (which I feel goes without saying).
- We're not looking for short term/temporary commitment level candidates at this time.
- Only considering long term career-oriented candidates, interested to make a long-lasting impact in the greater Greater Columbia community.
Our client is a well-established, premier behavioral health organization that has been recognized for making a behavioral health impact for quite some time now. They're growing and just added a brand-new location (76 bed hospital) in Columbia MO to make an even greater impact. Looking for a DON / COO that can lead the charge, focused on developing and mentoring their clinical staff to become the best they can be! This will be a direct hire position from day one.
Starting Pay / Benefits / Duration:
- $70,000-$100,000 annually but willing to pay what the ideal candidate is looking for, based on experience, skill level and/or compensation level. 100% willing to compensate for the right candidate.
- Full and excellent benefits available (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.)
- Full relocation package available for out of town candidates.
- Direct hire from day one. Only long-term career-oriented candidates will be considered. Spencer Reed is strictly doing the pre-screening.
- As Director of Nursing - Provides oversight for leadership and strategic planning of the nursing services and programs offered at the facility, ensuring programs meet the needs of the community and the facility s performance goals and objectives.
- Responsibilities include oversight for overall administrative processes and management systems for all nursing services offered at the facility, promotion and maintenance of a therapeutic environment and development/ implementation of patient care services.
- As Chief Operating Officer, acts in the role of Hospital Administrator and is responsible for the effective and profitable management of the facility.
- Provides direct support to a staff of 150+ professional, technical and support personnel as they scale numbers (brand new facility).
- This includes accountability for planning, directing and coordinating all operational functions necessary for current and continuing development and effectiveness of the facility and its healthcare units.
- Specific responsibilities include direct accountability and oversight for other major operational functions including Assessment and Referral, Business Development, Clinical Services, Dietary Services, Human Resources, Performance Improvement/Risk Management, and Utilization Management, ensuring operational efficiency of the clinical programs.
- Moreover, this position will be responsible for maintaining contact with regulatory bodies to ensure compliance with JCAHO, DFS and DCFS regulations and state and federal regulatory standards and for ensuring compliance with all facility policies and procedures.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Master's degree in Nursing and/or equivalent health care related degree achieved.
- Will consider Bachelor's degree if given strong extensive experience to all that's stated above.
- Active / Current Registered Nurse (RN - MO) license required, no disciplines.
- At least 3+ years of strong psychiatric services / behavioral / mental nursing experience in-patient and out-patient required.
- Any experience with detox is ideal but not required.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug test, background and RN license check a part of HR on-boarding upon hire.
Call 844-###-#### or Apply Online Today!
Associated topics: administrative, administrative officer, administrative staff, associate, facilities, front desk, front office, operation, operational support, records management