* Performs or assists in banking activities, including underwriting and/or relationship management and/or product suite activities. Works under supervision and may have limited approval and/or exception authority.
* Identifies and appropriately mitigates different types of risk, such as regulatory, reputational, operational and credit. Manages risk and may help ensure quality for new and/or existing clients. May assist in the preparation of offerings and/or scorecards.
* Analyzes information and applies critical thinking skills to design and/or execute client solutions. This may include taking a transaction from request to booking and/or moving a selling conversation from proposal to closed business, inclusive of driving fee income through internal and/or external relationship management. Identifies and/or considers key factors in the decision-making process, such as internal policies/procedures, external regulatory requirements and clients' needs.
* Interacts with internal/external clients to gather or clarify information and/or expand existing client relationships to develop skills needed to independently generate revenue and deepen share of wallet. Articulates recommendations to customers in response to client servicing and product-related inquiries.
* As defined with the business, demonstrates ability to analyze, evaluate and mitigate credit risk by utilizing knowledge of credit fundamentals and internal credit policies.
* Participates in social learning, for example, identifies and networks with business representatives and peers and participates in mentoring, job shadowing and community outreach, to ensure appropriate foundations in credit, product and sales. May participate in formal learning recommended by the business to develop the skills needed to analyze, evaluate and mitigate credit risk by utilizing knowledge of credit fundamentals and internal credit policies.