Manufacturing Engineer - Entry level
Compensation: $86,620.00 - $128,850.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Direct support of manufacturing processes including technical disciplines for tooling, part fabrication, assembly, inspection and delivery. Apply 'state of the art' processing technology as it applies to both materials and techniques. Principal Accountabilities
- Maintain positive team relationships with internal and external customers, as well as co-workers.
- Responsible for ensuring parts, assemblies, and tools meet industry standards and customer requirements.
- Develop technical solutions to complex problems.
- Responsible for technical support of manufacturing development and integration for production. Resolve issues pertaining to vendor schedule and/or quality.
- Utilize root cause analysis and corrective action to reduce/eliminate non-conformances.
- Continuously improve production processes by implementing Lean initiatives including the application of APQP tool sets for process driven product control (training will be provided) .
- Accountable for product development, new product quotes, tool fabrication quotes, first article development, configuration changes that involve cost estimation, schedule coordination, build process definition, and implementation.
- Responsible for disposition and follow up on nonconforming materials, detail parts or assemblies in support of Material Review Board activity.
- Responsible for the implementation of tooling and or production planning, from original concept through to production. Responsible to validate the tooling functionality and or part conformity, and production part quality in timely manner to support the customer delivery schedule.
- Work in a team environment to document last article process and ensure successful transition of work between plants/sites.
*** Must be a US Citizen with an ABET accredited engineering degree to be considered.
*** Must be commuting distance to the work location with the ability to interview on site. PDS Tech is a premier supplier of highly skilled technical personnel to the aerospace and defense industries. These are long term assignments in the St. Louis, MO area. Client is accepting resumes now for review. Please connect with us now for immediate consideration. Apply to this posting, or contact Gus Sanchez at 314-###-#### or ...@pdstech.com for more information.Must be a US Citizen with an ABET accredited engineering degree to be considered. Education
B.S. degree in engineering or related discipline. Graduation date within the last 24 months. Physical Demands
- Frequently required to spend long hours sitting at a work stations and using office equipment.
- Frequently required to spend long hours walking and standing on the production floor.
- May be required to walk or stand for brief periods.
- May be required to use stairs when elevator is not available.
- Must occasionally lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move up to 25 pounds of office supplies and materials.
- May be required to reach with arms and hands and to stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Some travel may be required.
PDS Tech is a premier supplier of highly skilled technical personnel to the aerospace and defense industries. These are long term assignments in the St. Louis, MO area. Client is accepting resumes now for review. Please connect with us now for immediate consideration. Apply to this posting, or contact Gus Sanchez at 314-###-#### or ...@pdstech.com for more information.
- Relentless and results driven performer with a continuous improvement mind-set.
- Demonstrates personal leadership skills; high performance behaviors, self-initiative, excellent work ethic, exercises good judgment, influencing, and collaboration.
- Superior interpersonal skills, delivers information clearly and factually.
- Superior prioritization and planning skills. A detail oriented individual who proactively engages with leaderships to mitigate risks.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$Job Requirements:
Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...