We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
We don't believe in jobs at Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals; careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart.
At Mercy, you'll feel our supportive community every step of your day, especially the tough ones. We're a team and love working that way. That team is expanding, and we currently have exceptional opportunities to help our communities grow.
Perform radiographic and fluoroscopic procedures at a technically accepted level. Assume responsibility for procedures performed. Communicate with patients, families and other employees in a caring, friendly manner. Performs related duties as assigned. Performs duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with our mission, values, and Mercy Service Standards. Qualifications: Because you're committed to excellence, you understand the importance of being properly prepared for your role at Mercy. That's why you'll bring to your role the right set of qualifications:
We'll Support You at Work and Home
- Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Radiologic Technology.
- Licensure: Holds American Registry of Radiologic Technologists certification or equivalent, and active registration in Radiography. Credentials must be in good standing by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- Experience: Minimum, graduate technologist.
- Certification/Registration: Must have a current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider card or complete a course within their probation period.
- Other skills & knowledge (skills, knowledge, abilities):
- Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities: Proficient at performing radiographic and fluoroscopic procedures. Possess good communication and patient care skills. Self-motivated, with a positive attitude.
- Working Conditions, Mental and Physical Requirements: This individual must be capable of: manipulating x-ray equipment, including mobile and other equipment; carrying cassettes; selecting and manipulating exposure factors; evaluating radiographs; lifting, moving, and transporting patients; continual standing and walking; recognizing emergency situations; adapting to stressful situations; communicating effectively.
- Equipment Used: Radiographic and fluoroscopic equipment, image processing, and computers.
Our foundations are built on dignity and respect. Modern Healthcare Magazine named us as a \"\"top 100 places to work.\"\" We go out of our way to help people feel welcomed. We offer day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, and employer-matched retirement funds, even to part-time employees. We're proud to provide tuition reimbursement to help you grow and learn new skills. What Makes a Good Match for Mercy
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us, along with exceptional quality care. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and are not afraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care - that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a fit for you as well, we encourage you to apply.
Transforming the Health of Our Communities.
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems in 2017 by Truven, an IBM Watson Health company, serves millions annually. Mercy includes 43 acute care and specialty (heart, children s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, more than 700 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 40,000 co-workers and more than 2,000 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Associated topics: arrt, cardiac, cath laboratory, computerized, diagnostic, mammographer, ndt, radiographer, radiologic, radiology