Experienced Critical Care
Induldge yourself and partner with us -
we're better together!
WHERE NURSES COME TO GROW
We understand you have invested time and resources in becoming a great nurse. Likewise, Mercy wants to invest in you as you answer your calling.
WE OFFER MANY BENEFITS AND PERKS INCLUDING:
- Sign on bonus up to $12,500
- Free covered parking
- Relocation paid up to $2,500
- Tuition reimbursement up to $2,000
- Free onsite fitness center
- Loan forgiveness up to $1,500
- Up to 80 hours PTO available 1st day
- Free Mercy Nurse On-Call
- Pharmacy discount
- Health/Dental/Vision available 1st day
- Free basic life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Wellness program- earn up to $400/yr
- Free AD&D coverage
- Healthcare discount up to $300/yr
ADDITIONAL PAY AND PROGRAMS:
- Mercy Shifts- earn (up to) an extra $25/hr for signing up for extra shifts
- Track Scheduling- work an additional 12 hour shift every two weeks and receive an additional $3.00 per hour for all hours worked. Track allows a set schedule for one year.
- ADD Pay opportunities for qualifying departments: $1.00 per hour BSN pay, $1.00 per hour for applicable certification pay, $1.00 per hour for select departments.
- SHINE Clinical Ladder- a career development plan providing a structure that increases nurse involvement and collaboration.
CONTACT US TODAY:
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]
Phone: 417-820-JOBS (5627)
Walk In: 1235 E Cherokee Street, Springfield MO 65804 (Lower Level)
ENJOY THE LIFE YOU WANT, IN SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI:
Living in Springfield is easy. It s a place that has everything you need. We have a plentiful and growing job market, great schools, world-class health care, and all the entertainment and cultural options of a big city but with far less stress and an abundance of character and friendliness. All at the same time, you can fast-track your career, afford the home you ve always wanted, simplify your commute, and enrich your life amid our natural Ozarks beauty.
Click here to learn more about living in Springfield, MO
Associated topics: asn, coronary, intensive care, maternal, mhb, nurse rn, psychatric, psychiatric, recovery, tcu