Registered Nurse (RN) - Travel Contract
Compensation: $63,300.00 - $86,420.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Jackson Nurse Professionals is hiring for immediate and future travel contracts for RNs who specialize in: ER, OR, ICU, CCU, Labor and Delivery (L&D), Telemetry, Med/Surg, CVOR, CVICU, Cath, PEDS, PACU and more
Exciting travel positions are open for Registered Nurses with experience caring for patients for a 13 week contract assignment at a state-of-the-art area hospital.
Enjoy a supportive, ambitious culture that s been helping talented nurses like you make valuable contributions to hospitals across the U.S. since 2006. Our team s commitment to travel nurses is best reflected in the many nurse-recruiter relationships that developed 10 years ago and have continued to this day.
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board.
- 12 months RN experience in an acute-care setting within the last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that s how it should be.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won t leave you in the dark about where you re going or what you re getting.
Apply now and you ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Associated topics: ambulatory, coronary, hospice, neonatal, nurse, nurse clinical, psychiatric, recovery, registered nurse, staff nurse
Loading some great jobs for you...