Employment Type: Full-Time
Aerotek is partnering with a plastic production company in the Lees Summit area looking for general production workers. This position will be working at the end of the line counting, bundling, and packaging lids.
Other duties will include:
- Transportation and placement of raw materials within the production areas.
- Safely loads/unloads trailers, stages finished goods for shipment or put-away into storage.
- Unload and stack corrugate and other raw materials in a safe and efficient manner.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with vendors and truck drivers in person, via email or telephone.
- Inspect, maintain, and safely operate forklifts and associated lifting equipment.
- Learn how to utilize existing and/or future inventory management systems and scanning equipment.
- Support production department needs by moving, wrapping, inventory, and storage of finished goods as required.
- Operate a turret truck to put away or pick product and occasionally may be tasked to transport finished goods or raw materials within the production areas.
- Maintain warehouse housekeeping as directed and remain in compliance with all safety, GMP, and SQF directives.
All shifts available.
**Must provide 2-3 references who can speak on your work experience.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.Job Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...